This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Welcome to morayaprakashan.com!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Moraya Prakashanís Website, located at https://www.morayaprakashan.com/ .
This site is owned and operated by Moraya Prakashan and is protected by copyright and trademark laws.
By accessing our website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions.
ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information, or communication to Moraya Prakashan, you agree and understand that You are communicating with Moraya Prakashan through electronic records, and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Moraya Prakashan periodically and as and when required. Moraya Prakashan may communicate with You by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Moraya Prakashan does not charge any fee for browsing on the Moraya Prakashan website. User Registration on the Moraya Prakashan website is free.
However, Moraya Prakashan reserves the right to charge fees and change its policies. Moraya Prakashan may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all the existing services offered on the Moraya Prakashan.
Use of Moraya PrakashanWebsite https://www.morayaprakashan.com
You agree, undertake, and confirm that your use of Moraya Prakashan website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, or share any information:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to.
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating, or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) misleading in any way.
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libelous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [(including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address, or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(l) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent, or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(m) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(n) contains video, photographs, or images of another person age 18 or older without his or her express written consent and permission or those of any minor (regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian).
(o) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access (as defined herein and in other applicable Codes of Conduct or End User Access and License Agreements) to the Sites or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Sites or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(q) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which Moraya Prakashan, in its sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(r) interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Moraya Prakashanís Website or any other individual’s user and enjoyment of similar services;
(t) harm minors in any way;
(u) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights or third partyís trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
(v) violates any law for the time being in force;
(w) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(x) impersonate another person;
(y) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information;
(z) threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, or public order or is insulting any other nation.
(aa) shall not be false, inaccurate, or misleading;
(ab) shall not, directly, or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade, or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation, or guideline for the time being in force.
(ac) shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
- You shall not use any ìdeep-linkî, ìpage-scrapeî, ìrobotî, ìspiderî or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. Moraya Prakashan reserves the right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of Moraya Prakasanís website, or any other systems or networks connected to Moraya Prakashan Website or to any Moraya Prakashanís server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through Moraya Prakashanís Website, by hacking, password ìminingî or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of Moraya Prakashan website or any network connected to Moraya Prakashan website nor breach the security or authentication measures on Moraya Prakashan website, or any network connected to Moraya Prakashan Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Moraya Prakashan Website, or any other customer of Moraya Prakashan, including any Moraya Prakashan account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit Moraya Prakashan Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through Moraya Prakashan Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by Moraya Prakashan Website.
- You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of Moraya Prakashan Website or Moraya Prakashanís systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Moraya Prakashan.
- You agree not to use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other personís use of the Website.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Moraya Prakashan on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through Moraya Prakashan, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. Moraya Prakashan shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on Moraya Prakashan.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or ìhackersî) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on Moraya Prakashan and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of Moraya Prakashan, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. Moraya Prakashan does not approve of such unauthorized uses but by using the Moraya Prakashan Website you acknowledge and agree that Moraya Prakashan is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on Moraya Prakashan. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on Moraya Prakashan.
- Moraya Prakashan.com shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of People, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, ìContentî), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, ìlook and feelî and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Moraya Prakashan is owned, controlled or licensed by or to Moraya Prakashan, and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
You may use information on Moraya Prakashan products and services purposely made available by Moraya Prakashan for downloading from the Site, provided that you (1) not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Moraya Prakashan does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content, and services on Moraya Prakashan website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third-party websites using Moraya Prakashan APIs or otherwise. In addition, Moraya Prakashan may provide links to the third-party websites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, Moraya Prakashan assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them, and Moraya Prakashan does not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third-party website(s). Moraya Prakashan does not in any way endorse any third-party website(s) or content thereof
Moraya Prakashan welcomes links to this site. You may establish a hypertext link to Moraya Prakashan website, provided that the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your site by Moraya Prakashan. You must not use on your site or in any other manner any trademarks, service marks or any other materials appearing on the Moraya Prakashan, including any logos or characters, without the express written consent of Moraya Prakashan and the owner of the mark or materials. You must not frame or otherwise incorporate into another third-party website or present in conjunction with or juxtaposed against such a website any of the content or other materials on the Moraya Prakashan website without Moraya Prakashanís prior written consent.
MANDATORY DECLARATION ñ COMPUTERS
- You hereby declare that you have provided all necessary Legal Details for the shipment of the product to the destination specified by you in the Order.
- You further declare that the Product will be acquired for personal use of the Consignee and/or Buyer. The Product will not be sold, resold, bartered or disposed of for profit.
Disclaimer Of Warranties and Liability
This website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to you through this site are provided by Moraya Prakashan on ìas isî and ìas availableî basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Moraya Prakashan does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Moraya Prakashan will not be liable to you in any way or in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, Moraya Prakashan website.
Moraya Prakashan does not warrant that this site; information, content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through Moraya Prakashan website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Moraya Prakashan are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Moraya Prakashan constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
All the products sold on Moraya Prakashan are governed by different state laws and if Moraya Prakashan is unable to deliver such products due to implications of different state laws, Moraya Prakashan will return or will give credit for the amount received by Moraya Prakashan from the sale of such product, that could not be delivered to you.
You must enter a valid phone number while placing an order on Moraya Prakashan website. By registering your phone number with us, you consent to be contacted by Moraya Prakashan via phone calls and / or SMS notifications, in case of any order, shipment, or delivery related updates. Moraya Prakashan will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS’.
While availing any of the payment method/s offered by us, we are not responsible or take no liability of whatsoever nature in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you out of the decline due to:
- lack of authorization for any transaction/s,
- or exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your “Bank/s”,
- or any payment issues arising out of the transaction,
- or decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
All payments made against the purchases/services on www.morayaprakashan.com by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable by the Union of India. www.morayaprakashan.com does not accept any other form of currency with respect to the purchases.
Before shipping your order to you, we may request you to provide supporting documents (including Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment for our users.
Without limiting other remedies, Moraya Prakashan may limit your activity, immediately remove your information, warn other Users of your actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend, or terminate or block your user account, and/or refuse to provide you with access to the Moraya Prakashan website in the event, but not limited to:
- If Moraya Prakashan is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide; or
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively Pune, Maharashtra.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is owned, controlled and operated by Moraya Prakashan. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by us or by other parties that have licensed their material to us. Material on Moraya Prakashan web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by us is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other web site or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
We at Moraya Prakashan respect the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement you can write to us at [email protected]
Risk of loss
All items purchased from https://www.morayaprakashan.com are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
https://www.morayaprakashan.com tries to be as accurate as possible. However, www.morayaprakashan.com does not warrant that product description or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by www.morayaprashan.com itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
If www.morayaprakashan.com comes across any difference in pricing resulting from typographic errors with respect to pricing or product information, www.morayaprakashan.com shall have the right to rectify the same or cancel the order(s) and this will be communicated to the customer concerned and refund of monies, if any, collected from the customer will be done within 10-15 business days of such corrective action being taken. Cash on Delivery order refunds will be done by cheque.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WWW.MORAYAPRAKASHAN.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF WWW.MORAYAPRAKASHAN.COM HAS BEEN INFORMED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Please send any enquiries or questions or comments regarding this Site to [email protected].